5th December 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

List of Fashion Designing colleges of USA to get admission through lateral entry? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Fashion Designing course and now want to study UG course from USA. List of Fashion Designing colleges of USA to get admission through lateral entry? Entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  2. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  3. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  4. How to join B.Tech after diploma? Are there any other courses after diploma?
  5. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  6. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  7. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  8. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  9. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  10. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  12. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  14. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  15. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  16. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  17. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?