25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships available for doing Ph.D in Germany?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am pursuing masters in pharmaceutics and interested in Ph.D from Germany, sir would u tell me about scholarship details and the procedure for applying? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  2. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  3. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  5. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  6. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  7. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  9. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  12. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  13. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  14. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  15. Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  16. What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany?
  17. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  18. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
27th February 2017, 03:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for doing Ph.D in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am pursuing masters in pharmaceutics and interested in Ph.D from Germany, sir would u tell me about scholarship details and the procedure for applying? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

The list of scholarships available for doing PhD in Germany is given below;

DAAD Scholarships
Erasmus+
Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship
Alfred Topfer Foundation
Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships
Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship for Developing Countries
University of Hamburg Merit Scholarship
Rwth Aachen University Scholarship
Mawista Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?