17th May 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am i eligible to write TOEFL after Diploma in EE?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to given IIT entrance exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which test to give after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to get a job?
  14. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  16. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
22nd May 2017, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to give the TOEFL examination after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognized board. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. Since, you have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognized board, you are eligible to give the TOEFL examination.
23rd May 2017, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for TOEFL entrance exam.

There is no specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
24th May 2017, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For IELTS/TOEFL, there isn't any minimum qualification required. You can appear for it without any issues. It will just test your English proficiency and give you scorecard according to it.

Therefore, no need to worry about educational qualification, just be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?