4th November 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Abroad offering MS with 304 score in GRE and 7.385 till 6th semester of B.E.?

Hello Everyone,
My GRE score is 304(V=149,M=155),AWA=3.0. TOEFL not yet taken. My CGPA is 7.385, No backlogs, till 6th semester in B.E. I have done a paper presentation in National level technical symposium, An in-plant training in BHEL, a Research Internship for 15 days in National level, all this till now. I am looking for MS in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do my MS in a good university in Abroad, so tell me what are all the universities I can go for which are safe and moderate.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear if scored 304 marks in GRE to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in US/Canada?
  2. How can i get admission in any German Universities with 304 score in GRE exam?
  3. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
  4. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  7. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  8. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  10. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  11. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?
  12. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  13. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  14. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  16. How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  18. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?