23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in Structure Engineering in Abroad being a Civil student?

Hello,
Can it be possible to enroll to go Abroad for MS in Structure Engineering? I am a Civil student so I want to do Structure Engineering but in Abroad. So, is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering
  4. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  6. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  7. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  8. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  10. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  11. Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  13. Should I study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad because of improper guidance in Indian education system?
  14. Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  18. How to do specialization in civil in abroad? I have completed B.Tech as civil engineering student
4th November 2015, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in Structure Engineering in Abroad being a Civil student?

Yes, you can study MS course in Structural Engineering in Abroad after completion of your Civil Engineering course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations based on the selection of course and country, you wish to pursue MS course. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?