26th June 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to do higher studies in Canada?

Actually I have passed senior secondary examination from punjab board with 55 percent want to go for canada for higher studies? So, can you please give me the details on this? How much is the minimum percentage is needed? Awaiting for the response.

29th June 2017, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to do higher studies in Canada?

There is nothing like that, you need to secure minimum aggregate marks or percentage in SSC to be eligible to pursue your higher studies in Canada. But, to get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies, you should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in your previous qualifying examination. You need to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
30th June 2017, 08:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No minimum marks are specified by the Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies in Canada. But, most of the universities prefer to offer admission for the candidates who have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in their previous qualifying examination. The chances of getting admission for you in top Canada universities is less since, you have secured 55% aggregate marks in your previous qualifying examination from a Government recognised board.
2nd July 2017, 06:27 PM
ravinayadav256

There is no such thing as minimum marks requirement in SPP

Overall IELTS exam score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 issued in the past two years.
14th August 2018, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

If I want to study in canada but have only secured 45% in graduation can I get admission in any of the colleges there
22nd May 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have 60% in 12th and 6.4 cgpa in engineering. Whether I am eligible for master in Canada?
26th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Quiz Master

Minimum percentage in the previous class should be 60% for getting admission in Canada and also you have to give the following exams:
i) SAT
ii) IELTS / TOEFL
4th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 44% percentage marks to study BBA in canada help me..
22nd September 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

My percent in FSc is 63.63 . I've done Fsc in 2018. But have a gap of 1 year. However I can justify the reason for having gap. It's a valid reason. So can I go to Canada for further studies. I would like to go in any of the IT courses. So please tell me !
7th March 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

My bachelor marks is 54 and 12th is 56 .IELTS score is 6 in each .am I able to apply for masters in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?