20th April 2014, 08:09 PM
diptisatpute

How can I prepare for IAS exam in Singapore?

I have a query that can i prepare for IAS exam in Singapore if i am studying my masters there in Singapore? ? ?

12th May 2014, 08:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS exam in Singapore?

As you mentioned here about your problem or you want to know how you could get prepared for your IAS exam and you want to do that in abroad city like Singapore so let me clearing your doubts and tell you something that how you can prepare for your IAS exams.

So first of all for IAS exams you have to prepare for GK as you know it is called as general knowledge then it comes to reasoning and it is for testing your brain capacity and how quick you are to solve this. And you have to preparing that by reading reasoning books that you can found in many bookstores and buy that and study that.

Then Mathematics you have to be good in math to solve math problems that ask in IAS level questions and you prepare for solving trick question answers that ask in question paper in IAS level exams. Then for qualifying that exam there is a limit of marks that can take up you to the next level exam and that is PI as you know that is personal interview section and that is very tough to clear and if you prepared well for that you can clear that easily.
13th March 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS exam in Singapore?

Sir, Can I appear in civil services after doing my degree from Singapore??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?