25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

A Minor who is 11 years old can go to USA for studies?

My son is minor Indian of 11 years. Therefore, in such situation can he go for studies in USA provided that her aunt is there with the citizenship.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses can be taken after MBA in USA?
  2. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  3. Whether my 11 years old son can go to USA for studies?
  4. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  5. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  7. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  8. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  9. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  11. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  12. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  13. Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?
  14. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  15. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there?
  16. Studies in USA with husband for 5 years?
  17. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  18. How to get Automobile engineering job in America?
1st June 2016, 12:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A Minor who is 11 years old can go to USA for studies?

No, your son cannot go to USA for pursuing studies being a Minor candidate. If the kids parents are in US then, the kid will be allowed to do study in US.

Since, the kids parents are in US, being a Minor candidate, he will not be allowed to study in USA even if his aunt has citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?