4th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in IELTS for study MBBS in Germany?

Hello,
Is IELTS necessary in Germany to study MBBS? I have passed 11th and I want to do MBBS in Germany. Would you like to tell me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  2. Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in Germany
  3. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  6. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  8. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  9. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  11. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  12. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  13. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  15. Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
5th August 2015, 06:21 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IELTS for study MBBS in Germany?

Yes, it is compulsory to appear in IELTS to study in Germany. The Germany Universities were accepting the IELTS Examination for the admission in their Universities. This exam was conducted to test the English fluency, reading skills, writing and speaking skills of the students. So it must to write the IELTS to get entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?