28th August 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for overseas colleges to collaborate with any Indian Educational institute for running branches in India?

Is it necessary for overseas colleges to collaborate with any Indian Educational institute for running branches in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?
  3. In which college would I get after scoring 26 marks?
  4. Can I get admission in top NITs after scoring 134 marks in AIEEE?
  5. List of all the institutes that award M.Tech degree through GATE exam?
  6. Do IITs' offer Post Graduation courses in Humanities Science?
  7. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  8. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  9. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  10. From where can I do LLB in distance mode after passing 12th in 1994?
  11. What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?
  12. List of B.Schools having less tuition fee?
  13. Can I apply for NIT after scoring 42.67 marks in GATE?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure of doing PhD from a good university?
  16. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  17. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
25th July 2023, 05:04 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is it necessary for overseas colleges to collaborate with any Indian Educational institute for running branches in India?

Yes, it is necessary for overseas colleges to collaborate with an Indian educational institute for running branches in India. This is because the University Grants Commission (UGC), the apex regulatory body for higher education in India, requires all foreign universities to have a local collaborator in order to operate in India.
The collaboration between the overseas college and the Indian educational institute typically involves the following:
  • The overseas college will provide the curriculum and teaching materials for the program.
  • The Indian educational institute will provide the infrastructure and facilities for the program, such as classrooms, laboratories, and libraries.
  • The Indian educational institute will be responsible for student admissions, registration, and academic records.
  • The overseas college and the Indian educational institute will share the revenue generated from the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?