1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Options other than MBBS to study in Singapore after 12th?

My daughter has taken phy, chem and Bio in her 12. Would like to know options other than MBBs and dentistry.

Saroj

6th May 2014, 10:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Options other than MBBS to study in Singapore after 12th?

As you have mentioned that your daughter is studying in 12th and she has taken Physics, chemistry, Biology and want to know that what she can do for after her 12th at Singapore except MBBS and dentist. You are now confused about her career So, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible.

So, after her 12th she can go for MBA at Singapore as Singapore has many top MBA institute and as you have mentioned that anything except MBBS and dentist so let me explain you that MBBS institute is not so famous at Singapore but Singapore has many BDS (Bachelor in dental surgery) and MBS (master in dental surgery) so that a student can be a very good dentist in his/her life.

Now coming to MBA (Master in business administration) Singapore has many good MBA institute so that in future they can be a good businessman/business lady from where students can get good education and there are almost all the teacher who are very highly educated so that they can build a student’s good career and this Singapore’s MBA institute’s certificate are very helpful in getting a job.
12th May 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options other than MBBS to study in Singapore after 12th?

Hi, I am Mukta Bansal from India.I have an query regarding how to study in Singapore after 12 in (Medical, Non-Medical).Kindly give me the relevant response as soon as possible.I am waiting for your quick response.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Mukta Bansal
Contact me at: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?