2nd April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to do MS in US? Which is the best University to do MS course?

sir Iam completing b.tech in 2013 next i want to do ms in us but i'dont have a % how much %eligibulity to do in ms in us ? and which university are best to in us to do ms pls give me a reaply sir

Related Questions:
  1. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English in Guwahati University?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 59.3% in 10th, 89.3% in 12th and 70.9% in B.E.?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  8. Can I get IBPS Clerk job if secured 58% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?
  9. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  10. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  11. How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th
  12. Required Percentage of marks in BE to get admission for ME in Anna University?
  13. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  14. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  15. Job opportunities for a candidate who has secured 88.5% in 10th, 90% in Intermediate and 60% in B.Tech(IT)?
  16. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?
  17. Percentage of marks required for admissionin B.Ed. in Gwalior? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
3rd April 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to do MS in US? Which is the best University to do MS course?

How many marks will be required minimumly in mhtcet 2012 for a SC candidate for admission in COEP Pune to the courses like IT,Computer,ET & C,Mechanical,Civil etc.
3rd April 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to do MS in US? Which is the best University to do MS course?

my all india rank is 1249 in chemical engineering paper...will i get admission in any of the good nit's?
3rd April 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

how much marks required for do ms in us through gre ?????
8th April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir Iam completing b.tech in 2013 next i want to do ms in us but i'dont have a % how much %eligibulity to do in ms in us ? and which university are best to in us to do ms pls give me a reaply sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/required-percentage-marks-do-ms-us-best-university-do-ms-course-702793.html#ixzz1rSmm9hIf
15th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Abhinaya Jeyakumar

There is nothing as eligibility, because every mark has its value. GRE and TOEFL are a must. The universities and the specializations depend on your performance in these exams and CGPA. Other factors that matter are the projects done, papers presented and some other talents
19th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for MS to do in US
12th October 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for ms in us??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?