13th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which PG course can i pursue in Mechanical field after B.Tech?

Which PG course can i pursue in Mechanical field after B.Tech?

13th July 2015, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG course can i pursue in Mechanical field after B.Tech?

After completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS/M.Tech/MBA course. Since, you have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue M.Tech in same field. If you are interested to pursue MS/MBA course, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination for getting admisson in Abroad Universities. Depending upon the selection of course and country, you need to appear in GRE (for MS) and GMAT (for MBA) examinations for getting admission in Abroad Universities.
13th July 2015, 10:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, it is better to join in M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, because by pursuing Master's in the same stream, you can improve your knowledge in your stream and you can increase your job opportunities. To get admission in M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, you should appear for GATE or any PG entrance exam, if you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in M.Tech course.
14th July 2015, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies after B.Tech course in Mechanical engineering. You can pursue courses in your domain as well as other domain. You can pursue courses in -

- Mechatronics Engineering (MS)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
- Robotics Engineering (MS)
- MBA
- Courses in other fields like fashion, tourism, hospitality, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?