29th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I take GRE after a MBA/MS correspondence course?

I have completed BCA by 2012.
Work exp: July 2012 till now
Planning 2015 correspondence course for MBA/MS in INDIA for 2 year.

Questions:
1. Any work experience eligibility required?
2. Is correspondence course acceptable for GRE?

Thanks
Anusha R

29th September 2015, 06:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take GRE after a MBA/MS correspondence course?

No work experience is not mandatory to appear for the GRE Examination.
Yes correspondence course from a recognized University is acceptable for GRE.
You can even show your BCA Degree and then also you will be eligible to appear for GRE.
So as of now you can give the GRE Examination even before you complete your MBA.
So it is up to you to decide when you want to appear for GRE Examination as you are eligible for the Examination now.
29th September 2015, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take GRE after a MBA/MS correspondence course?

No work experience is required for getting admission in Master's degree course through GRE score. You have mentioned that you are interested to do MBA/MS in India then, there is no need to appear in GRE examination. To get admission in MBA course in Indian Universities, you must have to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT examinations. If your correspondence course is a recognised course then, you are eligible to pursue MBA/MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?