18th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study Charatered Accountants in abroad?

I want to study chartered accountant course in abroad preferrably in Canada. So tell me the procedure for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  2. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  7. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  10. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  11. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  12. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  13. Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  15. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  16. What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
19th May 2018, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Charatered Accountants in abroad?

Canada is a different country and they have a different course. CA is valid only in India and this qualification may not be same in other countries.

Hence, you need to pursue a different course, if you are looking to work in the same field in Canada. Probably, a MBA degree would be suitable through exams like GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?