15th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GRE if having backlog but secured 75% in B.E.?

Hello
I had a backlog in one of my BE exams
but i cleared it and passed out with 75%.
am i eligible to appear in GRE exam
waiting for your reply thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  2. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  4. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  5. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  6. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  7. Can I be eligible to pursue good university after completing B.E with 60%, 291 in GRE and 76 in TOEFL?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  9. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for GRE after scoring 69% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for recruitment if I hold a current backlog?
  12. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary? -- [New]
  13. How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial
  14. Am I eligible to attend GATE examination if I have 1 backlog?
  15. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?
  16. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  17. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?
8th November 2014, 01:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE if having backlog but secured 75% in B.E.?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for GRE exam. That's because, there are no rules that a candidate who is having backlogs cannot attend the exam. And even a candidate, who is pursuing his/her graduation can attend the GRE exam. This exam will be conducted will be through the year. So, you can appear for this exam at any time, even though you are having backlogs.
3rd April 2015, 01:59 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE if having backlog but secured 75% in B.E.?

Yes you can apply/appear for GRE exam even if you had 1 backlog in your B.E.

GRE is a Entrance exam by clearing which you can apply for Universities in USA.

Based on your GRE Score you will be getting admission in the Universities .

Every University has its own Eligibility criteria so base don your score you can short list the universities and send them an Application.

So past is past don't worry about that now, Prepare well for your GRE exam and score well so that you don't have any problem with your backlog in your Visa Interview.

Mostly the maximum no of Backlogs any university will accept is 6-8 Backlogs.

So as you had only 1 Backlog and you cleared it then there will be no problem with that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?