23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?

Presently, I am pursuing 10th in USA. Due to some problem my parents are returning India. Hence, will I get admission directly in Class 11 on the basis of 10th completed from USA or I have to give a 10th exam in India again. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

29th September 2016, 01:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?

No, there is no need of giving 10th exam in India again to get admission in 11th standard. You can definitely get admission in 11th standard on the basis of your 10th result in USA. You need to approach the school wherein you want to get admission and get the application form. Most of the schools especially the private ones have provision of foreign students. But you might need to shell out good amount as donation. Then follow the norms and complete all formalities as per instructions from the school authority to get your admission done.
1st July 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?

How much is to pay annually..? Can a 10th standard students work..?
18th January 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 11th in Singapore and want to move to india for 12th is that even possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?