3rd October 2015, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in India for 10th standard if previously studied in Africa with CBSE syllabus?

Is it possible to get admission in India for 10th standard if previously studied in Africa with CBSE syllabus? Can you tell me what is the procedure need to be followed to enroll my kid in India for 10th standard now? Awaiting for the detailed answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  4. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  5. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  6. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  9. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  10. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  13. Can I come back to India to study for 1th if I have studied in foreign country for 11th standard
  14. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  15. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  16. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  17. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
  18. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
12th October 2015, 10:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in India for 10th standard if previously studied in Africa with CBSE syllabus?

No it is not possible to get admission to CBSE Board in Class 10 directly as there is a the total CGPA Marks that is given in Class 10 CBSE now is the aggregate marks of both Class 9 and 10.
So you are not eligible to take admission to Class 10 directly.
You are eligible for admission to Class 9 though and you need to do that to study in India under the CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?