14th September 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Sc. Zoology in IGNOU, Kerala?

I am B.Sc. Zoology graduate from Kannur university I want to study M.Sc. zoology from IGNOU as in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Zoology) in IGNOU to become a Zoologist?
  2. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  3. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. How to study MSc Zoology after doing BSc Zoology with 60% marks?
  6. Best colleges in Kerala for studying MSc zoology?
  7. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  9. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  10. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
  11. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  12. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  13. How to join M.Sc in Zoology through Distance Education having completed B.Sc in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about M.Sc(Physics) course in IGNOU, Kerala?
  15. In which colleges can I get after completing BSc zoology as regular course?
  16. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  17. Am I eligible for IGNOU after scoring 49.92%?
  18. Information about MSc Zoology? What is the eligibility?
15th September 2015, 06:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc. Zoology in IGNOU, Kerala?

Yes, it is possible to study M.Sc. Zoology in IGNOU, Kerela.
Candidate must have passed B.Sc. degree after 10+2 with Major/honours in Life Sciences.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation. 5% relaxation is also there for SC and ST candidates.
16th September 2015, 12:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can study the course of M.Sc in Zoology in Kerala once you have completed the course of B.Sc from Kannur University.
You just need to make sure that you have 50% marks in your B.Sc and you will be eligible for the course of M.Sc in Zoology from IGNOU.
Once you fulfill this criteria you will be eligible for admission to the course of M.Sc in Zoology in IGNOU.
21st July 2019, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study msc botany in IGNOU, kerala
6th August 2019, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study msc zoology in Trivandrum IGNOU centre
25th September 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the centre where in kerala I can apply for my wife to join MSC ZOOLOGY under IGNOU. She already completed BSC ZOOLOGY with first class. Please tell me the duration and course details. My email is [email protected]
17th February 2021, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my Bsc in zoology with 84%. Can i do msc zoology in kerala by distance education. I want to know the centers in kerala.
22nd March 2022, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Im a registered bsc nurse. I want to do msc in zoology in kerala as distance. Which all are the center s to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?