22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering and I want to study Master of Architecture in Abroad. Is it possible or not if possible then how can I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  7. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  8. Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  11. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
  12. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  13. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  14. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.A.(English) 2nd year student?
  16. Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?
  17. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  18. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
27th July 2023, 02:02 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Yes, it is possible to study Master of Architecture (MArch) abroad if you are currently studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
  • Admission requirements: Most MArch programs require applicants to have a bachelor's degree in architecture or a related field. However, some programs may accept applicants with a bachelor's degree in a different field, such as civil engineering. You will need to check the admission requirements of the specific programs you are interested in.
  • Portfolio: In addition to your academic transcripts, you will also need to submit a portfolio of your architectural work. This portfolio should showcase your skills and abilities in architecture.
  • GRE/GMAT: Some MArch programs require applicants to take the GRE or GMAT. These tests assess your quantitative and verbal reasoning skills.
  • English language proficiency: If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to demonstrate your English language proficiency. You can do this by taking an English language proficiency test, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
Once you have met the admission requirements, you can start the application process. This process typically involves submitting your application materials, such as your transcripts, portfolio, and test scores. You may also need to interview with a representative from the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?