4th November 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Medicine in any English medium university of France for Indian students? Procedure to join?

Is it possible for Indian students to study Medicine in France? If it is possible then I need to know the procedure to join in any English medium university? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
  2. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for MA in English from Indian Universities?
  5. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  6. Which is better to study among BAMS and BHMS for English medium student? Whether Sanskrit is mandatory for BAMS?
  7. How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?
  8. How can I change my language for mode of instruction to English in MA as earlier it was Punjabi during graduation?
  9. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  10. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  11. Is there any university of medicine in Germany which offers MBBS in English?
  12. Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?
  13. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
  14. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  15. Advantages of studying Higher Secondary in English medium over Kannada medium?
  16. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
  17. List of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. Can a 10th failed student join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?