1st November 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is studying in USA beneficial for homesick candidates?

My son wants to go USA for his MS course. Right now he is studying B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering. But he is homesick kind of person. He can't go outside much more. So, I am worried about him. I want to know that is studying Abroad specially in USA is good or beneficial for homesick candidates?

3rd November 2016, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is studying in USA beneficial for homesick candidates?

If you are going to send your son to USA for pursuing MS course and if he is a homesick candidate, it is best not to send him as after going there, he and you may face several problems. I suggest you to keep him few months in hostel and if he is ok then, you can plan for his higher studies in USA else, I strongly recommend you not to send him to USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?