25th February 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in MIT, USA?

Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in MIT, USA? Can you please give me the step by step process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this and let me know the same. Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!

28th February 2017, 10:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in MIT, USA?

You can apply for SAT comma if you want to get admission in USA for your B tech degree program. This is the entrance exam which you have to appear in order to pursue BTech degree from USA.
Also you need IELTS/TOEFL score, which will be an English proficiency score.
After you have any of these scores, you can apply for admission at any USA University.
Admission will be on married prepared on the basis of the score of entrance exam.
28th February 2017, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for B tech course in MIT, USA:

As you said that you want to do BTech from USA so for that you must have to appear for this SAT exam which is Scholastic Ability Test.
In USA almost all colleges and Universities accept the score card of SAT exam to get admission to students. Therefore the SAT exam score is one of the main eligibility criteria to get admission in USA colleges
1st March 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in MIT, USA? Can you please give me the step by step process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this and let me know the same. Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with very good marks are eligible to apply for the Bachelors Course in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). For taking admission it is advisable to clear the SAT examinations. Apart from SAT, you need to clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in USA. With the above examination marks, you can apply to the MIT for taking admission to the bachelors program. The aspirant can contact the consultancy services available for admission purposes or can contact the student studied in MIT for more details.
1st March 2017, 09:54 PM
Sameerthapar123

First you will have to give the SAT. Now if you really want to get a seat in MIT and nowhere else then you must score above 2350 out of 2400 in the SAT's.
Apart from this your credentials both academic as well as co-curricular must be impeccable.
For example, you must have a percentage more than 95 in your 12th standard and if you are into sports then you must have represented your state in an interstate competition and must have also secured a decent result there like a rank or a position.

Once you are through with your SATs, then you must go on to give TOEFL. For other colleges/universities this can just be a qualifying exam especially if you have a great score in your SATs.
However, for MIT, you must not take even the TOEFL lightly. You will need to get more than 110 out of 120 in this exam as well. While the qualifying marks set for most colleges is actually 90.
Also, the scores mentioned above may vary depending on the credentials you have in either field i.e academic and non-academic and the subjects/course you choose to study there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?