10th December 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in USA as a Indian?

Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in USA as a Indian? How to do it? Can you please let me know each steps which I need to follow for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
  2. Top five colleges of USA to study Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  5. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  7. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  8. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
  10. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  13. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MIT, USA for Indian? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D in computer engineering in Indian University
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  18. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
18th December 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in USA as a Indian?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course in US universities being a Indian, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board and have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission in US universities and after receiving admission letter from the university and you can apply for visa and if your visa is approved, you can go to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?