26th December 2016, 02:05 PM
Kakuri

Fees to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University for Nigerian student? Procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I am a Nigerian, have studied B.Sc Microbiology with 3.12 CGPA out of 4. Please tell me how much do I pay to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  4. Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?
  5. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  6. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  7. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  8. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
  9. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  10. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  11. Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?
  12. M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose?
  13. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  14. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  15. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?