7th May 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Tech Mechanical engineering in Canada?

Procedure to get admission for M.Tech Mechanical engineering in Canada? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Procedure to get admission in M.Tech in Canada?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. Is it possible to do Mechanical Engineering from Canada after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  9. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  10. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU?
  11. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  12. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
9th May 2017, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Tech Mechanical engineering in Canada?

To get admission for pursuing M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course in Canada, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognized university. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency skills to be eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech course in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?