10th December 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Mechanical Engineering from Canada after completion of 10th standard?

I have passed class 10 and now I want to do mechanical engineering in Canada it is possible how? What should be the procedure I need to follow to apply? Who can provide me the right details on this? Can you please help me to find the right person to provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 10th standard with open NIOS certificate?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  5. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which is better to do Diploma or 11th, 12th when I want to become an Engineer?
  7. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  8. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  12. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  13. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  14. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  16. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  18. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
18th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Mechanical Engineering from Canada after completion of 10th standard?

No, it is not possible to do Mechanical Engineering from Canada after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course, you should have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?