1st May 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for MS Electrical and Computer Science in MIT?

I want to admit into MIT(Massachusetts institute) for MS in electrical & computer science. I am doing B.Tech. Could you please tell me what is the GPA (on a 10 scale) required and GRE, TOEFL scores required to get it? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT or other Foreign Colleges after completing B.Sc Computer Science from MJ PU?
  2. How can I get admission in MIT, USA for computer science branch?
  3. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  4. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  5. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MIT for graduation?
  7. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  8. Procedure to get into Thapar University for B.Tech Computer or Electrical Course?
  9. Admission in MIT college, Pune for B.E Computer Science after scoring 14 in AIEEE?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. What are the details to be followed for getting admission in MIT, USA?
  12. Procedure of admission in MIT USA after SAT?
  13. Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune in Mechanical or computer science branch after scoring 104 in AIEEE?
  15. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  17. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?

1st May 2017, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MS Electrical and Computer Science in MIT?

To get admission for pursuing MS in Electrical and Computer Science course in MIT, you should have passed your 12th standard with at least 70% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You need to score above 300 marks in GRE and at least 7 bands in IELTS examination to apply for admission to MS course in MIT. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in MIT.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?