27th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Al-Falah University for PhD program in Commerce & Management? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  3. How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  9. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  17. Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  18. Details to get admission in MasterÂ’s in International Management course in The University of Warwick? Procedure and duration to get study visa?
28th May 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Al-Falah University for PhD program in Commerce & Management? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates can obtain the application form, for the admission to do a PhD in Commerce & Management, from the Admission Office of the Al-Falah University or can download the form online from the AFU website. Candidates with a Master’s Degree or MPhil Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Commerce & Management course at Al-Falah University. They have to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission. Those candidates who have qualified UGC-NET or MPhil degree of two years duration shall be exempted from the entrance test. Al-Falah University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?