2nd July 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for BAMS candidates in abroad? Which course to do in abroad for getting the job?

Sir/Mam, I am doing BAMS. Is there any scopes for BAMS in abroad? If available. Please reply me as soon as possible. Do I need to do some extra course in abroad? Can you please guide me with this? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  2. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  3. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do BAMS course in abroad after completion of MH Hospital Mangement?
  5. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to do MD in Gynecology and OBS from abroad? Scope of BAMS degree in abroad?
  7. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad?
  8. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  9. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  10. What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS?
  11. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  12. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  13. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  14. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  15. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  16. Is there any scope for me to get job in Abroad? What should I do for job being Agriculture graduate?
  17. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  18. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management helpful to get a job in abroad for BAMS holder? How to secure a job in abroad?
6th July 2017, 11:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for BAMS candidates in abroad? Which course to do in abroad for getting the job?

If you are interested to do some higher studies in abroad after the completion of your BAMS course, then you can definitely apply for the same.
To do so, you need to qualify in the entrance examinations like IELTS, GRE etc. Once you qualify in the said examination, you can apply for the visa to study your higher degree course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?