23rd September 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of BDS from India?

Sir/Mam,

I am priyesh agrawal. I had done my bds from people's college of dental sciences and RC, bhopal and is practicing of my own clinic since 1year. I wanna make my career in usa .please guid me and send me the required information. Can you please provide me the details?

28th September 2016, 09:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of BDS from India?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot go for higher studies in dental field in USA after BDS course in India. This is because as per US healthcare laws, dental professionals need to be the citizens of USA. Hence, if you want to opt for dental studies , you need to start from undergraduate course in USA. However, you can definitely pursue post graduation in dental field in Canada .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?