26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I want to join M.Sc in Biotechnology course in Abroad.
I am doing B.Sc from Amity University.
Can you tell me should I appear in GRE for this?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  2. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  3. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  5. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad through GRE?
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MDS in Abroad?
  11. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  12. Which will be better between GRE and GATE to study in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  15. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  18. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2015, 11:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad?

Yes, you should appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities and most of the universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first you have to complete these exams to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) admission. After completing these exams, you have to select some universities, which are offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) course and you should apply for admission by sending your application along with required documents. Then universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?