21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MS(Genetics) in USA for B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am currently in 3rd year of B.Sc Biotechnology in India. I wish to go to USA for further studies. I want to do MS in Genetics in USA. Can you please let me know what is the qualification required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for USA after studying in B.Pharm 3rd year?
  4. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
  5. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  6. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  7. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  8. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  9. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  11. Which field I can study in USA having done M.Com course in 3rd Division?
  12. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  13. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  14. How can I study M.Tech in any reputed college of USA being a B.Tech 4th year student?
  15. Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India?
  16. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  17. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
24th April 2016, 10:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MS(Genetics) in USA for B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am currently in 3rd year of B.Sc Biotechnology in India. I wish to go to USA for further studies. I want to do MS in Genetics in USA. Can you please let me know what is the qualification required for getting admission?
After completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology, you can do M.S in Genetics from USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?