25th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Aerospace Engineering course at The University of Queensland, Australia?

I am interested in Aerospace Engineering course from Australia and have chosen The University of Queensland, Australia for it. Please tell me what are the requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MS course at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  4. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  5. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  6. Can I get admission in Australia on the basis of 5.5 band overall score?
  7. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  8. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  9. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Dairy Technology course at University of Southern Queensland, Australia? Fees including lodging, food and accommodation?
  11. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  12. Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida? -- [New]
  13. List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  14. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  15. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  16. Courses available in Oral Pathology for BDS? Top universities and colleges for it?
  17. How much board marks and IELTS band required for studies in Queensland, Australia and Animation course at Griffith University?
  18. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
6th April 2018, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Aerospace Engineering course at The University of Queensland, Australia?

To do Bachelors degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Queensland, Australia, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the IELTS and TOEFL examination, qualifying in which they can take admission at the above mentioned University to study Bachelors degree in Aerospace Engineering.
For more details, contact to the respective University.

University of Queensland
Address: St Lucia QLD 4072, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3365 1111
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?