25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?

Hello, I am Arshdeep kaur, have passed 12th with 88% and now want to study in University of Queensland, Australia. How much bands required in IELTS for admission? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?

Related Questions:
  1. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  2. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  3. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  4. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  7. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  15. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  17. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS?
  18. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Arshdeep kaur, have passed 12th with 88% and now want to study in University of Queensland, Australia. How much bands required in IELTS for admission? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?

You can choose any one of the course, given below, to study UG at University of Queensland, Australia.

Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Business Management (Commerce)
Bachelor of Commerce / Information Technology
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts
Bachelor of Commerce / Economics

Candidates with an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no band below 6.0 are eligible to apply for the Bachelor Degree program in Commerce at the University of Queensland, Australia. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the bachelor degree course in the University of Queensland. University of Queensland website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?