5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) admission in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  2. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  4. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
  6. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  7. Requirements to secure LLM(Taxation) admission in Suffolk University Law School?
  8. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Important dates of LLM(International Human Rights Law) admission in University of Groningen?
  10. Eligibility for law professor in India
  11. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  12. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  13. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  15. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  17. How many PhD(Human Rights Law) seats are available in Chanakya National Law University?
  18. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
30th June 2018, 05:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) admission in St. Thomas University School of Law?

"LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law"

>Admission requirements

Aplicant must have a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree or similar foreign qualifications in the field of law.

You have to qualified in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL.

>Documents required:

A completed and signed application.

A current resume (curriculum vitae).

Personal Statement.

Official transcripts

Two recommendation letters, preferably one from your present employer and one from a professor.

Two passport size photos.

Application fee of $50.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?