11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for admission in PhD at University of Hamburg, Germany? What are the requirements for it?

I am MA Economics student and planing to do PhD from University of Hamburg, Germany. Please tell me when I should apply for admission? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  6. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  7. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  10. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  11. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  12. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in IISc for MS(Computer Science) candidate of University of Berlin, Germany?
  14. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  15. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  16. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  17. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  18. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?