12th April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Canadian universities offer 3 years Bachelor degree?

I had studied bca in india and now i wanna study mca in canada.
Does canadian universities accept 3 yrs bachlour.?
And what are the eligibility for mca in canada.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  3. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. Difference between B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and BE in Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Which course should I do after completing PGDBA with less than 50% marks?
  6. MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?
  7. How to complete graduation after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering? Difference between B.E and B.Tech
  8. How to do M.A in English? What is the qualification?
  9. Am i applicable for primary teacher after scoring 60% in Madhyamik and 69% in HS
  10. How to take B.A degree in private from universities in B.A? Which are the universities offering such degree in WB?
  11. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  12. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  13. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  14. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  15. What can I do in commerce stream after passing 12th? I am a student of class 10th
  16. What is the difference in doing B.Tech./B.E. from a govt. university and a private university?
  17. Universities offering 1 or 2 years duration UG courses?
  18. Universities that offer master degree in medical science?
20th May 2014, 06:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Canadian universities offer 3 years Bachelor degree?

As you have mentioned that you studied BCA in India and now you want to study MCA are confused that weather Canada universities accept 3 years bachelors or not and what are the eligibility for MCA in Canada, Now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in your question and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So you have choose a very good Country for completing your MCA as MCA institutes are very popular in Canada and Canadian MCA institutes have very good teachers or can say that they have very highly qualified lecturers so that they can teach the students in a very professional manner and can make their future bright and they are very student friendly so that the students can clarify their doubts without any shy.

The Canadian university’s certificate is very helpful in getting a very good Job, you can get a good job in a very popular company like Apple, HCL, HP etc. The Canadian MCA institute accepts 3 years Bachelors you don’t worry just give the entrance exam and try to do best in that and when results will be out then you for your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?