4th August 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Should i go for further studies in abroad after BE completion?

Should i go for further studies in abroad after BE completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  2. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  5. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  10. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  13. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  14. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?
  15. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  16. Should i go for further studies in abroad after BE completion?
  17. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  18. Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion? -- [New]
4th August 2015, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i go for further studies in abroad after BE completion?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.E course. Whether to pursue your higher studies in Abroad or India depends upon your interest and financial conditions. Since, you have completed B.E course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS/M.Tech/MBA course. For getting admission in Master degree course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations based upon selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?