10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS(Biotechnology) if my family is immigrating to USA?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Biotechnology in India and after some months my family is immigrating to USA. So should i get admission over there for doing MS in Biotechnology? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do to study in USA?
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  7. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
  10. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  11. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  13. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  15. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  16. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  17. Cost involved to study MS in USA?
  18. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
2nd October 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS(Biotechnology) if my family is immigrating to USA?

To get admission to study MS (Biotechnology) course in US, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations after completion of your B.Tech (Biotechnology) course from a recognised university. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to attend Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved then, you can book a flight ticket and you can go to Abroad for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?