30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in US?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th and want
to study B.Tech in US. I would like to know
that I have to appear in SAT for admission?
Please reply to me immediately.

1st April 2015, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in US?

Yes, you must have to appear in SAT examination to study B.Tech course in US. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities. To get admission in B.Tech course in US universities, along with SAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities.
2nd April 2015, 04:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to appear for SAT exam to pursue B.Tech or any Bachelors course in USA, because most of the universities in USA, offers bachelors courses admission by considering SAT score of the candidates. So. SAT exam score is mandatory to apply for admission in most of the universities. So, first try to complete SAT exam to start application process.

SAT Exam Pattern:-

3rd April 2015, 01:01 AM
bichapoda

Yes appearing for SAT and Clearing it with good Score will get you an Admission for B.Tech in US Universities.

SAT Stands for Scholastic Assessment Test.

People who want to Pursue higher education below Masters need to apply for this exam.

You also need to apply for IELTS exam which is a English Proficiency exam which is also mandatory to get admission to do B.Tech in US.

So Plan Accordingly and Apply for the exams and clear them with good score to do your Bachelors in US.
3rd April 2015, 02:36 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, surely you should attend the SAT entrance exam for doing your B.Tech studies in the abroad. The SAT is the basic requirement for the candidate who want to study their undergraduate in the abroad. Along with the SAT mark you need to appear in the TOEFL entrance exam for getting admission into the best university and also this entrance exam has helped to develop your English language skills. And hence start your preparation for the SAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?