28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Will it be late to submit documents in the next month after getting IELTS results?

Hello,
My name is Aziza and I am really keen on to study in Abroad and I will take my IELTS result in this month so would not I be late to apply my documents in next month?

30th June 2015, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be late to submit documents in the next month after getting IELTS results?

Your query is not clear. Where and when you need to submit documents and for what course you are applying, please mention in detail, so, that we can understand your query and we can give our best solution.
30th June 2015, 01:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be late to submit documents in the next month after getting IELTS results?

The admission for the autumn fall has already been completed in most of the foreign universities for which you had to apply in the months of January-February. However there is nothing to worry, you can apply for admission in the spring fall for which there is ample time. Hence it will not be a problem or it will not be late if you apply online after one month and submit documents on getting the result of IELTS.
30th June 2015, 02:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

First try to know deadline of the university, in which you want to join. By knowing deadline, you can how much time, you have to send your application, required documents and IELTS test score. If the time is very less, then first send your application and request university admission office to give some time to send your IELTS score. If the admission office agrees, then you can send your IELTS score after getting your result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?