7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I want to study BS in Software Engineering in Abroad. I am already preparing for SAT. So, I want to know that I should also prepare for IELTS so that to get admission in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  3. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  5. How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?
  8. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  9. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  10. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  11. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  13. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?
  15. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?
  17. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much scholarship I will get to study in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?
24th October 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad?

Yes, you need to prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS (Software Engineering) in Abroad. To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Without TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, you cannot get admission in Abroad Universities. So, you need to prepare for IELTS along with SAT to get admission for studying BS (Software Engineering) course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?