25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be followed for studying M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA? What sort of entrance exam needs to be cleared?

Kindly, tell me that what steps to be followed for pursuing M.Sc course in biotechnology in USA if i'm presently studying in tybsc last sem? And what sort of entrance exams are needed to be eligible for admissions in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?
  2. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  3. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  4. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing MS from foreign?
  5. Which is the entrance test of CSIR NET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  8. Is there any future of studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) in India? Course structure of BS(Biotechnology) in USA?
  9. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  13. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  15. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  16. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  17. What should I do to study in Biotechnology after 12th?
  18. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
31st May 2016, 11:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be followed for studying M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA? What sort of entrance exam needs to be cleared?

Steps to be followed for studying M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA:-

- Appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Score well in the entrance exams as it can fetch you scholarship.
- Apply online in the US universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- Upload good resume and strong statement of purpose while application.
- Then you need to appear for interview round.
- If shortlisted and given admission call, confirm your admission, prove your financial status and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?