30th April 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies?

Which subjects to choose in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies? Can you please give me the right suggestion which I need to follow? It will be really good if you can provide me the details soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?
  2. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  3. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  4. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
  6. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  7. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  8. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  9. What should I do to enter into IT field after completion of 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. Which group can I choose in 11th standard which has more scope in Abroad?
  11. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  12. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  13. Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. Which stream should I choose in 11th class having interest in arts subjects?
  16. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  17. What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?
  18. Which subjects are offered by CBSE under Arts stream?
1st May 2017, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subjects to choose in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies? Can you please give me the right suggestion which I need to follow? It will be really good if you can provide me the details soon on this. Thank you!

Students after completion of 10th standard can take the following subjects in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies.

Compulsory subjects are English, Computer Science and Hindi

Optional subjects like History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy etc.

Students can choose the subjects based on their ability, personality and interest.
1st May 2017, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in arts stream in 11th standard to go abroad for higher studies?

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for any stream for pursuing your higher studies. In 11th standard, Arts is a stream and there is no sub-stream in Arts stream. If you opt for Arts stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard then, you can pursue your higher studies in B.A/ B.F.A course. To be eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports.
23rd July 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is better job we do in abroad when we takes arts in 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?