5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in US after 8 years gap of B.Tech?

Hi,

I have completed my b.tech in 8years...due to personal problem....can i do MS in USA.....do i get admission plzz sugest me? What should be the steps I need to follow? I want to know all the formalities which is involved for the same. Awaiting for the response.
-kamala

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Can I be eligible for the selection of Wipro having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  5. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career?
  6. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  9. What to say in the Interview if I have a gap of 4 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  10. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th??
  11. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  12. Can I get a job in MNCÂ’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  13. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  14. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  15. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  16. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  17. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  18. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?

7th October 2016, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in US after 8 years gap of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my b.tech in 8years...due to personal problem....can i do MS in USA.....do i get admission plzz sugest me? What should be the steps I need to follow? I want to know all the formalities which is involved for the same. Awaiting for the response.
-kamala

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in US after 8 years gap after B.Tech. The average age of students studying in USA will be higher than India. Many students are studying MS in the age group of 30 years to 40 years. So don’t feel shy, apply to the course. You can also get help from the educational consultants available for this purpose. The experience you have in the field will be helpful at the time of your master degree. You have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL and GRE or GMAT for the admission to universities in USA.

7th October 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in US even if you have passed B.Tech course 8 years ago. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. The university will review your application and they will offer you admission in their university for pursuing MS course.

22nd November 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

My sister having a gap of 8 years from Btech can she got good university in USA. And also confirm if she applicable for studying in all universities and also if she definitely get a job in USA

13th August 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is one year of gap after btech with no job a problem for masters admission in us/canadian universities?

24th July 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Btech in 7 years could I able to get admission in US to perceive my masters I had one and half year job experience as IT Recruiter

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?