31st December 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Sydney?

Hello
What are the requirement's to
do my MS(Computer Science)
in University of Sydney?????
please let me know asap
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  3. Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?
  4. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  5. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  6. Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?
  7. What is the minimum requirement for MS in computer science with fee structure and scholarship
  8. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  9. How to study in USA top university after passing 12th? What are the requirements?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  12. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  13. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  14. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?
  16. Hwo to become a space scientist if I am a student of BSc? What should I do after BSc
  17. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  18. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
5th January 2015, 03:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Sydney?

To get admission in MS(Computer Science) at university of Sydney. You have one exam called IELTS. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your IELTS test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?