7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in MBBS course at Osaka University, Japan? Details about fees and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing from India and now interested to study MBBS course from Osaka University, Japan. How to apply for MBBS course? Detail about fees and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  4. How to get admission in Harvard University to study MBBS course? How to apply for admission after 12th? What is selection procedure and fees for it?
  5. Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?
  6. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS course if scored only 47 percentage marks in PCB? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  9. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  11. Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS?
  12. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS without PMT? What is the total fees to do MBBS?
  14. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  16. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017?
  17. How much percentage is needed in college of medical in 12th(Mumbai)
  18. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?