13th January 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in German university based on 5.5 in IELTS

I have a band score of 5.5 in IELTS. Can I get an admission in Germany universities. I have 69% in my bachelors in Mechanical. Which are the universities that accept band score of 5.5.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  2. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  9. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  12. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  13. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  14. How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?
  15. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  16. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  17. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
14th January 2018, 06:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in German university based on 5.5 in IELTS

German Universities mostly provide admission with 6 bands score in IELTS but there are some universities will accept your IELTS score and will provide you admission.

Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 band score to pursue Master's Degree are:-

Free University of Berlin
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
University of Bonn
University of Mannheim
14th January 2018, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in German university based on 5.5 in IELTS

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in German Universities based on 5.5 in IELTS:

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in German Universities with 5.5 band score in IELTS course. Some of the best colleges that are offering this course are,

> University of Bonn
https://www.uni-bonn.de/the-university

> Free University of Berlin
http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html

> University of Mannheim
https://www.uni-mannheim.de/en/

> Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
https://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/index.html

> Central Michigan University..etc.,
https://www.cmich.edu/Pages/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?