13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBA in Australia having 6 bands in IELTS?

Hi, I have got 6 band in IELTS.can I apply for Australia with 6 band? I have done my B.COM with 70% and I want to study MBA in Australia. Can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MBA in Australia for BBA graduate with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  3. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  4. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  5. Can I apply for MBA in Australia having 6 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  7. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  8. Can I apply for Australia Visa on the basis of 5.5 in IELTS?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply to study in Australia or New Zealand if got 59% in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
14th December 2017, 11:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA in Australia having 6 bands in IELTS?

It is quite difficult to get chance in the Universities of Australia to study MBA course after scoring 6 bands in the IELTS examination. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for Masters degree course.
However, you can try in different Universities to get admission based on the bands you score. You can get chance in some of the Universities.
15th December 2017, 02:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MBA in Australia after having 6 band in IELTS, and you can also get admission in any of the Australian college which offer MBA course.

Few Australian Universities offer MBA Course:-
Kaplan Business School
Holmes Institute
Charles Darwin University
Edith Cowan University
Victoria University
Federation University
Southern Cross University
University of Sunshine Coast
Central Queensland University
James Cook University
15th December 2017, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have got 6 band in IELTS.can I apply for Australia with 6 band? I have done my B.COM with 70% and I want to study MBA in Australia. Can I get admission?

Most of the universities in Australia required at least 6.5 bands in IELTS for studying MBA. However, some universities in Australia like Australian National University required only 6.0 bands in IELTS for the admission. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with work experience preferred for the admission to the MBA program in various colleges in Australia. Many of the top colleges/universities in Australia required 6.5 or 7.0 bands in IELTS for admission. Therefore, it is better to reappear for the IELTS examination and score over 6.5 bands to get admission to the MBA.
15th December 2017, 11:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can apply for MBA course in Australia after completion of B.Com course and having 6 bands in IELTS examination. Candidates those who have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MBA course in Australia. Candidates have to appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL and GRE entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to pursue MBA course.
Below I have listed name of Australian Universities which accept 6 bands in IELTS examination:
>Central Queensland University
Address: Bruce Hwy, Rockhampton City QLD 4702, Australia
Phone: +61 7 4930 9000
>Charles Sturt University
Address: Quad 3, 1.01/102 Bennelong Parkway, Sydney NSW 2127, Australia
Phone: +61 1800 334 733
>Flinders University
Address: Sturt Rd, Bedford Park SA 5042, Australia
>Griffith University
Address: 170 Kessels Rd, Nathan QLD 4111, Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?